Sunday 16 February 2014

Buys an instant cake and burns a frozen steak


Good evening my dear friends/readers, I am currently sat in my dark front room and blogging via my mobile phone. My dog is next to me playing with a tennis ball and being all gross and scratchy. Ew. 
Well it is now half term and should be off school next week.. However, I must go back on Wednesday to catch up with art because we are doing an exam and I have to FINISH A WHOLE SKETCHBOOK AND FINAL PIECE WITHIN FOUR WEEKS!!! I personally think it's highly unlikely that I will complete any of it so please wish me luck. Also, on Thursday I am not looking forward to school again at 9:30am till 2:30!?? It's to redo some science coursework that I totes failed last year (my whole class literally got A*-Bs and I think that I got an E??!)- yeah so really not looking forward to that.

Anyways me and my friend Madeleine went charity-shopping in Eccles yesterday..... Um that is a super weird place no offence. Well I often went there with my grandmother as a child and have sometimes gone there on my own but yesterday it was pretty creepy. I bought the cacti above in Wilkinsons though and they are super cute! The pots weren't included and the little one cost only £1.50 and the big one was £4.00 and I recommend that everyone buys one because they are awesome!! I think I spent all my money on them but it was so worth it! 


I spent Valentine's with my grandmother and little sister at our local pub where they serve chips in little silver buckets. I thought it would be cute to dress in 'love'- themed colours. 


Here is some recent inspiration! Marc Jacobs for Perry Ellis ss91 OMG. 


Trying to be all Virgin Suicides yesterday with my cacti



4 comments:

  1. Omg I have cacti from wilkinsons as well haha #cactibuddies good luck in your science x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're so cute omg and thank you but it's gonna be soo boring and depressing urgh!! Xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Haha they're so cute omg and thank you but it's gonna be soo boring and depressing urgh!! Xxxxx

      Delete
  2. your blog is so cute, I hope your art and science coursework went well!! xx

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete