Friday 23 August 2013

J'aime

Oh my god I am soo bored!! I've got a load of homework to do before school starts in September, and all my papers and exercise books stink because I have been keeping my school bag in a smelly old suitcase I bought at a vintage fair earlier this month. I went down to a cute little sweet shop near my nana's house this morning and bought some of that space dust that makes your brain go all fizzy and gave some to my dog who surprisingly did not react to the sweet(OK PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM A CRUEL DOG- HATER BECAUSE I AM NOT!!)...

 
Cute lil' surprise I got in a pack of jelly beans I got today.


Our shower is broken so we now have to have baths until we fix it.

                             
 
Someone was selling this on ebay for about A £200. WHATTTT!!?????

                             
 
Amazing roller boots that someone was selling on ebay that I couldn't get because they were like 5 sizes too big. Sad times.



Holy picture I bought the other week. I thought it would look nice in my room but my mum did not approve therefore she made me take it back to the shop. I thought I could go all Winona Ryder in 'Mermaids'.

 
Source: Google images
 
 
 
Source: Google Images
 
 
 
Source: Tumblr
 
 

                                                                     Source: Tumblr

 
Source: Tumblr

1 comment: