Tuesday 6 August 2013

Lavender girls

Last week myself and my family went on a holiday to Palma in Majorca. I was super hot and I drank a lot of water and ate a lot of ice cream. Anyways today I bought another real leather skirt in AgeUK for £1.49-  I now have two genuine leather skirts from that shop (but the other one was £2.99 and is two sizes too big)..... I think it's becoming a wee addiction. I LOOVE YOU AGEUK!!!!
Here is a little mixture of some photographs of our holiday took on my phone (I took more on a proper camera but I haven't put them on le computer yet because the camera ran out of batteries), and just some other pics....


              
 
This is what I wore today and the picture is all gross and blurry because my sister is not very good at taking pictures.

 
This is part of a collage I made for some summer school thing I went to at the start of the holidays. We had to make a mood board that described ourselves and do a 'minute-long speech' about what we were into but I just ended up waving it about for a minute mumbling a load of poop about cassette tapes and charrty shops.

             
 
I don't remember if I've put this picture in a previous post and I can't be bothered checking whether I have or not. The source of the image is unknown.

                
 
I got these mini rosary beads in a souvenir shop in Palma.

 
      Cute toy shop in Palma.

                   
 
    Cute sweet shop in Palma.

                    
 
             More of the sweet shop in Palma.

                   
 
                      My holiday essentials.


                   
 
                I think they like Activia yoghurt in Spain.
 
                     
 
                                     Even more of the sweet shop in Palma.


                    
 
                Supermarket in Palma.

2 comments:

  1. your blogggg!! i love it! your pictures are so good

    -Aida
    xx

    ReplyDelete